On Thursday 29 March 2001 19:34, you wrote:
> Subject: Re: [Cooker] Reiser FS causing Console Freeze
> > broadcast, but nothing
> >
> > >would get killed.
>
> same trable with reiserfs, during RPM install, or with deleting big file...
here I use rieser for everything and no problems. What I whould mention is
that mandrake update would corrupt my rpm database and I would have to issue
an rpm -rebuilddb before I could install anymore rpm's. This however never
occurs when I use kpackage or gnorpm.

I'm also not sure if rpmdrake will do this as I still have not seen it
working. It segfaults consistantly on my system. Even after updateing it to
the current version every few days.