Something else that would be nice to have:
urpmi.updateall

to update all installed media insted of manually updating whatever number
of ftp servers you have added. If it could somehow be made to ignore cdrom
media, that would kick even more ass, since I'm assuming cdrom media
doesn't get changed every day.

Raj