On Saturday 07 April 2001 09:45, Jason Straight wrote:
> Of course I didn't - where the heck did you find this? :)

Fire up knode and point yourself at the vmware newsgroups at news.vmware.com.
 That's where the support is mostly taking place.

> It always worked with 2.4.x without a problem.

The change happened at the 2.4.2 release.  Applying the patch by itself isn't
enough, though, as I pointed out in my earlier post.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]