Hi all,
I've just made a clean istall on my home-system.
Really improved if I compare with the 1-week-ago state! :o)
First of all, thaks to GC for his working on RAID-on-/, it perfecly works!
I just have 3 more wishes for the final installer:

1.
Possibility to DISABLE supermount (I know it's 100 times I report this wish,
but I wouldn't like someone to forget it...)

2.
The only way to go on after "Modem dectection" and after a created ppp
account, is to press on "Cancel" button for OK do not produce nothing.

3.
Cups is still with "Enable browsing" setted up by default. I've already
declared the GREAT CONFUSION this choice brings if there's a real cups server
over the networks, so please could someone turn it off by default?!?  :)

        Claudio
--
Linux Mandrake (8.0 Beta) System
Kernel 2.4.3 - 256MB RAM