Daniel McKee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I also had the same error... It had to do with the network, not mount. (-e
> invalid option).  What I had to do to fix it, was to manually go into my
> /etc/init.d/network and search for the "-e" and change it to a "-n".  Now I
> don't get that annoying error when it says "starting network".  One of the
> upgrades of initscripts or sysctl (which is what the real error is coming
> from, the network init.d script is calling "sysctl -e -p ...blahblahblah",
> you have to change it to"sysctl -n -p ....blahblahblah") changed the sysctl
> command, but didn't update the script, so it would give a constant error on
> bootup.... Hope this helps...

ah this one, use the last procutils :

(chmou@no)[~]-% ch -2 procps
* Mon Apr 09 2001 Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.0.7-9mdk

- Readapt my shutupmsg patch of the last year ago ;p.

* Mon Apr 09 2001 Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.0.7-8mdk

- Merge rh patches.

--
MandrakeSoft Inc                     http://www.chmouel.org
                      --Chmouel