Pixel wrote:

> Elton Woo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > but Traktopel still sees my Logitech Optical usb (wheel) mouse as "usb
> > generic" and *not* "usb wheel". During "expert"
>
> give /proc/bus/usb/devices

                I did the above command, looged in as root, and this is
what I get:

[elton@dhcp-19-3461 elton]$ su
Password:
[root@dhcp-19-3461 elton]# /proc/bus/usb/devices
bash: /proc/bus/usb/devices: Permission denied
[root@dhcp-19-3461 elton]#

                I have the system set at _medium_ security. Shouldn't I
still
have access, if I log in as root from my user account?

                Elton Woo ;-)

--
         Have you been counted? See http://counter.li.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - ICQ#9984432 - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature