Late last night I tried a hard drive install, instead of going to bed
(first mistake).

I thought I'd check the option to clean the /tmp directory during startup,
even though I knew the install partion was mounted there (second mistake).

The cooker install was on my mdk 7.2 partition (third mistake).

After rebooting for the first time, I thought that aurora had locked up.
Nope, it was just peachy. It just took a long time to delete 6.5 gigs of
perfectly good software.

If I may be so bold, a little thing like putting a 'noauto' instead of the
usual 'defaults' here and there in the fstab might protect the system from
other people like me...

Luckily, a few brain cell were firing. I had just backed everything up.

- William Murphy

--
  @-  FEAR the Penguin
/(w)\ http://www.snowcrest.net/glyph