I still have problems opening /mnt in KDE. Any KDE application chokes
on that directory. For exaple Open File -dialog stops - I can't open
files with aKtion. This bug was in Mandrake 7.2 betas too, but was fixed
in final. I'm using ext2fs.

I have a laptop, and my floppy is not present usually, so this might be
the problem.

Some other problems:

1. I installed RC 1 on a machine that has Asuscom ISDN adapter (PCI card).
Install found it, but could not install: it shows pop-up error message

Kisdn RPM not found!

2. Staroffice 5.2 (not delivered by Mandrake) installs correctly, but
stops after running a while. This could be related to mount -bug.

Eleknader.