So sprach cyclone am Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 03:11:12PM -0700:
> Hi guys! Congratulations!
>
> Looking forward to downloading 8.0, but the Slashdotting of your mirrors
> got me to thinking : Do you have a way of using Debian's
> pseudo-image-kit package?

Oh, *PLEASE* don't!  The pseudo-image-kit is a major PITA!  There's nothing
wrong with using rsync - you can already do this.  But the way it currently
is, is a lot easier to mirror.  Ie. simply mirror everything beneath
andrake-devel/cooker, and then create your own CDs by using the
misc/mk-cds.pl script.  That's a LOT easier than the way the
pseudo-image-kit works....

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)