Hallo,

You have created some nice shots ;-) - The small distribution Gentoo
(www.gentoo.org) have all these aspects better configured. I wondered about
Mandrake. Mandrake want to sell the distributen more to home users, I think.
Your suggestions about Apache, PHP and so on are ok but if you want more home
users, first the desktop must be ok.

Sebastian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Am Dienstag, 24. April 2001 11:09 schrieben Sie:

--
Sebastian Werner
Penguin Powered