Daouda LO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For some odd reasons, chfontpath  didn't set mozilla-fontss:unscaled in
> /etc/X11/fs/config

Well, I first reported this problem in February and many times there after. Two
months later the final distribution arrives, with the same problem. Maybe you
can see why I'm a bit disappointed.

> > Besides, did you consider that your default icon arrangement would
> > look bad on non-English desktops?
>
> Rearrange it if you don't like the way it is done.

This isn't about me. I just want that Mandrake should look good for new users.
And in this case it was merely a question and a heads up, so the desktop could
look better in the next release.

Regards,
Mattias