Hmmm... either it has seized again (I'll check it out later this evening)
or you missed the "if it does nothing click here" message which is
to work around a bug where OnLoad does not appear to work for Linux
Netscape 4.7x when used in pages popped up by other javascript.

It _should_ pop you over to Sun if you don't have Java WebStart.  I
find I must right-click on the panel and select to reload the page to
make it work.  The web-page guys are working feverishly on this bug.

BTW: Did I mention that this was experimental _really_ pre-release
code? ;)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
T(C)Inc Business Innovations through Open Source http://www.teledyn.com