Hi All ,
  I wanna telling you that the new mandrake 8 is a winner .
  Very good work ;-)

But still a lot work to do for the next version (8.1) :

 -First : PDF File doesn't appear corectly the right  part are missing ...
   If you need example I could give you ...

 -Second : The samba is not (yet) simple as in windows to configure ...

 - Third :  missing the read support for divx;-) (and opendivx ?) .

 - and in the last the Arts doesn't allway work corectly for noAtun + XMMS
combinaison ....
from time to time you must rexecute XMMS to have sound .

- Linux access too many time to the hard disk , is not good when you works
night and there are others that want to sleep ;-(

- for Gnome is less stable than KDE and a lot slower ... ;-(

A great thanks , Mandrake is the best distro ;-)
Merci beaucoups ;-)
 C vraiment la meilleur distrib. ;-O