I downloaded Mandrake 8.0 and it is wonderful. It look like you had a
very hard work since beta 2 (last I downloaded). It is incredible. Nice
instalation. Nice configuration tools. I haven't found any segfault yet.
However I have a little problem: mozilla puglins instalation. I go to
java.sun.com and it say... I need the jre plugins... download it. Ok...
perfect. I download the 15MB (as root) It say plugin succesfuly
installed. I restart mozilla... go to java.sun.com.... it ask me to
install the plugin!!!
Another question: Are there any translated version of mozilla... is
going to be a spanish version?

I also have another little problem with sound. I have a sb live! I hear
nothing in rear speakers (in xmms) . I have tried with the opensound
drivers, the alsa drivers (it is curious... after instalation you have
oss, but hardrake put alsa). Why is the sound at mute by default after
the use of hardrake?

Thanks for your work.    JASL:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]