Michael Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> > All IT and Linux companies seem to be facing the same situation,
> > currently.
>
> Other than the obvious (buying boxed sets, donating directly), what are
> the ways that we can help generate extra income?

Thanks :-).

Actually I don't know. I think the best would be to buy the boxed 8.0 from
our website. It's priced $69 + $20 for postage and support of development.
I think a larger part of this money comes to us than buying in compUSA.

Other than that, I know donation. But the rest... I'm not sure :-).

Praying? :-)

Seriously, I think buying the boxed version (or give 1/3 of $$ as
donation) would be a great idea to support our efforts.

Thanks!

--
Guillaume Cottenceau