It's targeted for New-World machines, which only have a CD or hard-drive
as a boot device.  For a minimal boot CD you'll need the yaboot.conf that
should be at the base of the directory, and the boot directory.  The
stage1 installer then gives options for all the various install types.

Perhaps I should make a "tools" directory with an x86 version of mkhybrid
for those of you starting the process from Intel.  You need this older
version, as the current version makes read-only hybrids and the
mkINSTALLCD script is unable to "bless" the boot folder.

Be aware, we do not have a non-destructive partition splitter for PPC,
like on Intel.  You will need to prep your hard drive beforehand, leaving
whatever space you want to dedicate for Linux as "Apple_Free".  I have a
doc that goes over this, which I should drop into the download area too.

Stew Benedict