Not sure if this is my problem only, if pspell is removed from system
before rebuilding, one has to rebuild pspell 3 times before one can
rebuild a complete package of pspell, like this --

1) a fresh build
2) install this fresh build, but only libpspell-module.so is present
3) then rebuild again
4) after installing the rebuild, libpspell.so and libpspell-module.so are
found
5) then rebuild the 3rd time
6) this time libpspell{,-module,-impl}.so all present

Abel