Andrej Borsenkow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> Pardon me, but why you blame and accuse me? For all I can tell I *never*
> (I repeat - *never*) use --nodeps and sometimes I use --force when I am
> absolutely sure what I'm doing.
>
> I repeat - with KDE alpha and new xmms i had problem with dependencies. I
> had to remove some packages that were conflicting. Something went wrong.
>
> I just wanted to let you know that this problem was local to my system
> because you looked too offended I asked for help at all. I beg your pardon
> for not being xmms expert.

Blah, that's not a problem of being xmms expert. The way we fixed that, is
by using the great strace program, which is always very helpful.

I blame you because you're a Cooker guy, you're obviously using some
nodeps and force when needed, and then you bring me some false bug
reports. Listen, I don't want to look too harsh to you, I don't know how
strong is the word "blame" in english but what I wrote sounds too harsh
compared to what I feel: I don't feel angry, and don't want you feel angry
at me, I just want to remind that when people manipulate things the
"tricky" way, there can be unexpected behaviour... and when it comes to
give me more work or look like if I was releasing segfaulting packages, I
can't like it pretty much... reasonable, no?

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://mandrakesoft.com/~gc/