Stefan van der Eijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> - Exact packagesnames need to be in BuildRequires if automated BuidRequires
> installation is to be done (more automatic installation later). Maybe urpmi can
> be tought to figure out "provides" packages, but at the moment it can't:
>
> [root@taz root]# urpmi libjpeg-devel
> no package named libjpeg-devel
>
> [root@taz root]# urpmi jpeg-devel
> no package named jpeg-devel
>
> [root@taz root]# urpmi libjpeg62-devel
> everything already installed
>
> urpmi only understands libjpeg62-devel

Yes, but urpmi should (I say should as it was running like that before but now
it only install dependancies) allow you to install the source package as :
  sudo /usr/sbin/urpmi /SRPMS/rpmtools-2.3-22mdk.src.rpm
will install or upgrade package needed according to BuildRequires.

I need to fix why currently it only install the dependancies and not the src.rpm
itself...

François.