My comment was to the idea that a weekly release could be tested to ensure
minimal functionality before being release for one weeks worth of testing.

The originial idea is that only one or two cookers a week could not only
simplify the development process, but also streamline it.

Instead of having to file bug reports (That end up in the cooker mailing list)
every day with every release, a single weekly release would give testers five
whole days to throughly document AND test their bugs for things (like
reoccourance), and five days to submit that info.

The results could then go into the next weeks cooker, which could feature the
fixes and the results from the previous weeks bug reports.

One complaint is that some cookers don't function AT ALL, and that the next
days cooker could be required to resume testing.

My proposal was that the Mandrakesoft staff test at minimum the installer and
boot process before releasing the weekly cooker, all other problems (including
installation and boot problems not addressed already) could be submitted
through Bugzilla by the public.