Hi

VERSION (rsync ftp.sunet.se)
/ChangeLog/1.514/Tue Jun  5 16:27:17 2001//
Linux-Mandrake Cooker-i586 20010606  2:16

Wow - what a fantastic big job you have undertaken - thanks, I feel more
secure now.

Time -zone is fine.
I got puzzled by the naming of Cups as Remote Cups server.

No boot disk and and the same problem with 'Detecting USB interface'.
By the way I lifted out all mentions of USB in rcdx.d from 1 inclusive 5, is
that right?

gpm not included at boot although was left checked during installation.

The same pb with the userManager ( Error opening /etc/yppasswd for reading),
but userDrake OK.

I am feeling happy - thanks.
guran