On Wednesday 06 June 2001 15:09, you wrote:
> guran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > No boot disk and and the same problem with 'Detecting USB interface'.
> > By the way I lifted out all mentions of USB in rcdx.d from 1 inclusive 5,
> > is that right?
>
> could you rememeber me what the problem ?
Hi

When rebooting after installation the bootings hangs with the GUI showing
'Detecting USB interface' - and there is a small blinking effect. This I
interpret as it goes into a loop after having written that.

I opted  for Grub so I go into Mdk8.0 and manually lift out all USB in rcd1.d
incl rcd5.d manually and then I reboot.

I have searched ddebug.log and messages and can't find anything that kicks me.

regards
guran