On Tuesday 19 June 2001 20:16, you wrote:

> > How many more times should I report this bug?  :-(
>
> Exactly when did you report the bug?  Is it possible the packages were
> built prior to your reporting the bug?  Did you check the cooker
> packages?

Very interesting attitude - the Mandrake staff never makes mistakes!

The fault is the poor bastard reporting a bug?

I think I have read his report at least twice prior to this treble report.

But the most interesting thing is that you seem to be unaware of the value of
trust in an upgrade package. If you are not willing to admit that sound is
important in todays computers and one of your updates has ruined that for a
user and you refuse to fix it then I do think you are making a fundamental
mistake that goes beyond coloured icons and glossy pictures.

regards
guran