On Wednesday 20 June 2001 10:41, you wrote:
> On 19 Jun 2001, Daouda LO wrote:
> > Anyway, I'll take care of this. Expect 4mdk by the end of this
> > week.
>
> Good. In case it got lost in the noise, remember to also fix the two
> dependency problems (libarts2 need kdelibs and kdelibs needs
> libglib2) and the duplicate libqtmcop.so*, as in my patch below or
> whatever way you prefer.
> AFAICS, kdelibs is atm the only core package that cannot be installed
> because of dependency problems.

We know. Specs for KDE and Qt packages are rewriting to be able to
generate packages for 7.2, 8.0 and 8.1. It takes a lot (too many) of
time to rebuild and test them.

So, no KDE packages will be uploaded before KDE 2.2.beta1 announce.
There are too many changes between 2.2.alpha2 and current KDE CVS and
we have not enough time to make an intermediate upload.

--
MandrakeSoft                                http://www.mandrakesoft.com
Paris, FRANCE                                                   --David