Price doesn't mean anything when you have a supply of cd's that you waste on
trying to burn a too big iso on, except when you run out of them. THis
discussion is worthless, when the 80 min cd's are ok but not the lowest
common standard for people now. I am tired of seeing this when trying to burn
a cd
write track data: error after 688527360 bytes