On 13 Jul 2001 13:38:39 +0200, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
> Blue Lizard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > BTW I have always had to run sndconfig too.
>
> then send me the appropriate info?
> is the wrong module associated with your card ?
> what's the problem ?
> we cannot do anything with problem report such as "it doesn't work" or
> "i've to manually configure it"

I never knew drakx even tried so i didnt elaborate.
Upon fresh install, no associated modules are loaded (sb,awe_wave,
assoicated options for io,dmabuf,sfxload,isapnp).
I don't know how closely this is related with mdk since 2.4 having weird
and random isapnp trouble (I must search through archives to find old
bug reports).
Running sndconfig though has absolutely no trouble whatsoever detecting
"Model: Creative SB32 PnP:Audio"
Any other info I would gladly give.  If drakx does normally attempt to
set up sound card, then i would ask others with this problem if they
have isapnp cards or those that once were alsa only...