Vincent Danen wrote:

> As well, the latest and greatest for any release is usually
> MdkFreq...  many things make it into Freq and if you would like
> additional things that aren't shown up, simply speak up... I'm sure
> someone will listen.

Current freq is dated 20010619, many weeks ago.

This will not power down.
It will not install X for a 3dfx Voodoo3 video card, whereas 8.0
vanilla does.

So the next freq is overdue.

> Also, if you visit www.rpmhelp.net you will find a (currently slowly)
> growing selection of packages for 7.2 and 8.0.  If there are packages
> that you wish to see there (unofficial, mind you, so you can't really
> ask for support from Mandrake team), simply ask the question on the
> web site.  It is my hope that it becomes a strong community site.

Why have the 7.2 unsupported folders been totally removed from the
Mandrake primary mirror ftp.uninett.no?   There are still plenty of
7.2 users out there.   The 8.0 unsupported folders are intact.

--
Ron. [au]