On Fri Jul 27, 2001 at 10:48:46AM -0700, Harry wrote:

> > This should be fixed now.  php-mysql should be in cooker at the
> > moment (I can't check since the machine with my local cooker mirror is
> > being used to install 8.0 on another partition).
>
> Thank you very much. I will try it next.

It might not be in there... I've asked Warly to force it in since I
got rejected again for some bizarre reason... =(

> > Also, if you visit www.rpmhelp.net you will find a (currently slowly)
> > growing selection of packages for 7.2 and 8.0.
>
> Great, I will check it out for sure.

=)

> > If there are packages
> > that you wish to see there (unofficial, mind you, so you can't really
> > ask for support from Mandrake team), simply ask the question on the
> > web site.  It is my hope that it becomes a strong community site.  I
> > suspect there are other people who take srpms from cooker and make
> > small mods to make them work with 7.2/8.0, so if you do, you can share
> > them with others at www.rpmhelp.net as well.
>
> Vincent,
>
> Thank you very much for a well-written, and very helpful response to part of
> my initial questions. I very much appreciate your helpful response.

You're welcome.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
1024D/FE6F2AFD   88D8 0D23 8D4B 3407 5BD7  66F9 2043 D0E5 FE6F 2AFD

Current Linux kernel 2.4.3-20mdk-win4lin uptime: 23 hours 59 minutes.

PGP signature