I got this to work! I still can't build the source but
the Binary RPM works great. I finally figured out how
to get it to stop freezing. You need to CLOSELY read
how the sides of your scan are determined. Not very
intuitive but who cares... IT WORKS! :) I can use my
scanner again!

Shad

Ps. The output file (scanned image) is located in your
home/root directory it's called as6etemp.pnm Just open
that file in the Gimp or Pixie and edit away and save
under a new name.

--- S N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> To everyone sorry that this email is so long but
> I've
> been trying to figure out how to get my scanner to
> work for so long I thought it was time to take it to
> cooker. I've included my configure results at the
> bottom of the page so you can see where I'm going
> wrong.
>
> The captions bellow are from Mandrake Forum under a
> recent article about autospec and how to create
> RPMS.
>
> Buchan was really cool to put some RPMS up and they
> almost work so I think it would be a waste not to
> get
> them working
>

> Shad

=====