Hi

david> I am hearing constant compalints about supermount on MandrakeExpert. I
david> suggest that if it locks up people's drives(and it does this to me
david> too), that in 8.1 it be disabled either permanently, or per default.

supermount is unmaintained upstream (no new release since the one
from 2.4.0-test<something>.  I take care of it, expect a version for
next week (I need to get it working before taking holidays).

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy