Well, here goes::
I bought a Kodak DC3200 dig. cam. around Christmas time, and it is supported
in GPhoto 2.0-- which is still beta, and the camera won't work in it
corrrectly. really not at all.

But, I have LexarMedia Jumpshot USB CompactFlash reader, and I know that
this is probably a dumb question, but where's the support for USB media
devices like my Lexar?  Winblows turns this device into a Removable Media
drive from where I can pull off the pictures, so what do I have to do
to get the pictures off the Flash card in Linux?  GPhoto has nothing
for it.  Suggestions, answers?  I see no real support for them in Linux,
and I know that this is something that Winblows people are accustomed
to using, and it makes since to bring such functionality to Linux anyways-~-

--
William Bryant
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - email

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com