I can get the others to work, as traditional wslib is my favorite.  The gtk version
requires the creation of some tmp lock file or something as i recall, and thus
requires that you have your filesystem mounted rw.  This screws up e2fsck and a few
others.  When filesystem is ro, aurora waits a long time before moving on with boot
(monitor down) until trying again later in the process and succeeding b/c the
filesystem has been remounted (rw).  Because it takes so much more time, I stick with
wslib (I always prefer the traditional over that rediculous newstyle :P).