For your information , I'm not flaming Mandrake , just pointing out that it
might not be the best choice if you're going to run a firewall or another
system that are being exposed to potential threats.
But if you believe that it's more important to run Mandrake then having a
secure(almost anyway) system so be it. By the way I'm using Mandrake myself
on a personal computer , works fine and are quite stable.