On 10 Aug 2001, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

> Borsenkow Andrej <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > > PS : for the other vision of "minimal", that is "No X, no apps,
> > hardware
> > > support, and newt version of the drak tools",
> >
> > I wish text mode drakxtools really work :-(
>
> Report bugs.

I do. See another mail. Even reproduced :-)

Currently I am really interested in building minimal installation (for use
as proxy) so I'll give it more attention. So far, if text mode drakxocnf
is what I get selecting text mode install (I guess) it provides less
features than GUI, expect precise list later.

Unfortunately, just currently both GUI and text versions do completely
work :-)

-andrej