Both of these files Are properly set and the mouse and other USB devices
do load at boot but during New hardware check both USB channels are
derigistered and none of the USB devices will work until I restart
usbd and run mousedrake.
That is why I am of the opinion that my problem is caused by X4.1.0
and the shared IRQ.
I just do not know if it is endemic to 4.1.0 or to the Mandrake build.

   Charles