Ainsi parlait dam's :

> > > is it a pb? I think it's usefull to have one profile by default, that
> > > you cannot delete. What is the need of renaming/deleting it?
> >
> > It's only an aestethic problem. If i create an 'home' profile, i would
> > like to name the other one 'laboratory', not default... So, i agree with
> > a need of a default profile, i just would like to call it as i want.
>
> hmmmmm I see. It's difficult, because in the code, I assume I always have
> at least the 'default' profile ...
Don't refer to the profile by their names and make impossible to delete the
current default one.

> > > Ok, but it won't be able to save it in a profile. Or not easilly. Is it
> > > a pb?
> >
> > Yes. What's the use of including them in a profile if they are not
> > restaured along with it ? My idea was to extend the profile to contains
> > an optional list of additional files.
>
> oh great, that's a nice feature. But appart this, do you think those files
> (hosts, hosts.allow & deny, exports, etc...) should be included in a
> profile?
No, no, i just have fun asking for complety useless features :-).
To be precise, i don't think these files must be always included, neither
that the exact list must be hard-coded. I was just imagining something
between drakprofile (where all /etc dir is saved) and current profile (where
just minimal set of files are saved), as an idea for future development.
--
Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG key http://bohm.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html