Ainsi parlait dam's :
> > > Or, if ou are a 1337, do :'draknet --embedde 654 654' on a console :)
> >
> > As i'm real 1337, i corrected myself to --embedded :-)
>
> ouaaaaaaah :)
no: 0u4444444444.
Much better.

> > Sounds great. However:
> > 1) default profile cannot be renamed nor deleted once other profile exist
>
> is it a pb? I think it's usefull to have one profile by default, that you
> cannot delete. What is the need of renaming/deleting it?
It's only an aestethic problem. If i create an 'home' profile, i would like
to name the other one 'laboratory', not default... So, i agree with a need of
a default profile, i just would like to call it as i want.

> > And could other network-related files be specified as part of the profile
> > (hosts, hosts.allow & deny, exports, etc...) ?
>
> Ok, but it won't be able to save it in a profile. Or not easilly. Is it a
> pb?
Yes. What's the use of including them in a profile if they are not restaured
along with it ? My idea was to extend the profile to contains an optional
list of additional files.
--
Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG key http://bohm.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html