    >>  I don't think you could install from the ISO image unless you
    >> have a second machine (you can mount an ISO image as a file
    >> system on that machine and then export it under NFS, FTP or
    >> HTTP)
    >>

    B> Of course you can. Using either ext2 or fat partition

Do you mean by unpacking the ISO on to an ext2/fat partition?  I thought
they wanted to mount the ISO image as a filesystem and didn't think you'd
have the tools for that in the miniroot.  Thanks for the clarification.

    B> but, for those having slow connection, how do you imagine ftp
    B> install? (Just a bit of math, how long do you need to transfer
    B> 150MB over 56Kb modem.  Even if it 56Kb?)

About 1/10th as long as grabbing two complete CDs? :)

Or as Confucius said, "It does not matter how slow you go, so long as
you do not stop."

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
T(C)Inc Business Innovations through Open Source http://www.teledyn.com