Christian Bricart wrote:

>it should not matter what gcc version is installed .. objections?
>
>Christian

No none. It's just that I find that their objections reflect badly on
mdk. Given that I'm not in any position of authority, and that the
mplayer team have had enough of being asked about the gcc issue (flames
only now). May I ask that one of you mdk guys get on to them
(mplayer.dev.hu) and see if they can't explain what they think is wrong
so youo can see about fixing it?

Apologies for being dim, but it bothers me that MPlayer says that it
will compile, but I can't complain that it doesn't work.

Cheers

Alex