Le Lundi 3 Septembre 2001 02:14, Han avez écrit :
> Fabrice FACORAT ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > Le Lundi 3 Septembre 2001 00:14, vous avez écrit :
>
> Just a minor point. Low importance ^^^^ This should be my name cause
> its on a mailing list;

and now ? you're fine ? :)
I was just because of the fact that I didn't touch the default setting of
Kmail concerning that point.

> My mistake was based on a reado. Thanks.

don't mention it.

> >> Just a remark. Maybe it would be nice to have a bit better nvidia
> >> support.
> > with closed source drivers it won't be easy btw the installation is very
> > simple.
>
> Wouldn't nvidia allow the incorparation off the rpms with the distro?
> So you wouldn't have to download the rpms from them but they would be
> installed by default. Some solution like that. I mean they give the
> tarballs. Everything you ever need to build a proper rpm is there.

maybe in the commercial packs, but never in the GPL version. It won't be
possible. Eh, even under winodws you have to dl or install drivers. Maybe you
want too much !

> > If you can read French, I make a complete HOWTO for that :
> > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/howto_nvidia.html
>
> I will give it a shot. My french must be rusty.
Good reading.

--
Copyleft Faber's prod. 2001
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html