Fabrice FACORAT ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> and now ? you're fine ? :)

Brilliant.

> I was just because of the fact that I didn't touch the default
> setting of Kmail concerning that point.

As a matter of fact I made a study on the subject:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanb/documents/quotingguide.html
No this is not even a subtle hint. I have had flamewars over this
document. I think everybody should do as he pleases. I just hope
people think it is useful.

[snip:nvidia rpms in Mandrake]
> maybe in the commercial packs, but never in the GPL version. It won't be
> possible. Eh, even under winodws you have to dl or install drivers. Maybe you
> want too much !

:(

>>> If you can read French, I make a complete HOWTO for that :
>>> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/howto_nvidia.html

Sorry X crashes Immediatly when I open your url. No kiddin.

IceWM: Warning: ypixbuf.cc:964: Failed to copy drawable 0x6003fe to
pixel buffer

Luckily links does not crash ;)

Cya, Han.