Hi

VERSION (rsync ftp.uninett.no)
Mandrake Linux Cooker-i586 20010904 22:18
/ChangeLog/1.565/Tue Sep  4 20:45:53 2001//

Very good pixel, everything went like a charm.

My guess is that similar interferences might be overcome if different parts
of the installer are weighted with different priorities with nice or whatever
is in your arsenal. To my mind LVM, devfsd and kudzu might have been at play
here. Or it might be enough to move them along the line of code.

'Even an idiot might push a knowledgeable man in a new direction'

regards
guran
--
Mandrake Linux beta Cooker kernel-2.4.8-18 vers:1.565