Yves Duret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Yoann Vandoorselaere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Already answered to that :
> > gather the description from the libsafe homepage.
>
> perhaps 2 sentences woul be good and help user to leran more about it..

Theses two sentences are on the libsafe/freshmeat page and are very
descriptive... :

Freshmeat description :

Libsafe is a library which defends against buffer overflow and format
string attacks. It works by putting a wrapper around dangerous functions
that contain any buffer overflows within the current stack frame, so that
the return address can not be changed.

see
http://www.research.avayalabs.com/project/libsafe/ for a complete overview.

--
I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too
young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15