Hello,

Now, I think one of my favorite window manager could reach contribs. If
you want to test it, you can grab it here:

http://atlantid.org.free.fr/rpms/pwm-1.0-8mdk.i686.rpm
or if you prefer srpm:
http://atlantid.org.free.fr/rpms/pwm-1.0-8mdk.src.rpm

Please report any bug to me. The only one I know is that the "Exit" menu
is not translated. The window manager itself looks quite primitive, but
the "frame" feature is very practical (use the middle mouse button on a
window tab and drag&drop it on another window. Then switch windows by
middle-clicking on the desired tab), there are multiple desktops
(Alt+F1, Alt+F2, etc), and support for WindowMaker applets. All in a
80KB package. =)

Grégoire