Well, my kids managed to mess up what's left of this Gateway Solo 9100
laptop.  The LCD panel power supply is fried, however the rest of the
machine is ok.  Currently using an external monitor.

What has this to do with cooker?  well, since the machine is going back
to Gateway sometime in the next few days, for however long it will take
them to fix it, anything that needs testing on it (pcmcia ide-scsi,
network, etc) I need to test sometime in the next couple of days.  Am
transfering everything to my desktop machine tonight.

Vinny