En réponse à Guillaume Cottenceau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> "Sylvain OBEGI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>

> [...]
>
> > I just installed Beta 3 and I have some problems :
> > + Sound doesn't work as a normal user, but is ok as root.
> > and sound is very low at front speakers compared to rear speakers (I
> use a
> > SBLive! with both Digital Din and analog out)
>
> can you try and investigate ? any error message ? also, check the
> permissions on /dev/{dsp,audio}...

It works now! (after reboot) It's really strange since I didn't change
anything.
I remember having a error message "audio: xxx" but I don't remember exactly
what the "xxx" was. Something refused I guess.

> > + Computer doesn't shut down properly, it stops after stopping sshd
> ([OK])
>
> after a reboot, anything valuable in the last logs before the stop ?

Nothing in messages and others logs, where should i search specially?

Oh, and I forgot to mention FB is not activated (by default). It was the same
with beta 2. (I have a Matrox G400 card.)

Sylvain OBEGI
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ : 661913