On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Denis Pelletier wrote:

> Afterward he can boot into Linux from the lilo prompt without problem. But
> when he tries to boot into Win2000 he gets a BSOD:
> inaccessible_boot_device.

diskdrake is changing parition ID's without the user's knowledge last time
I checked. Again, I must ask Pixel why he's even changing it. I haven't
been able to test Cooker in about 6 weeks now, so hopefully Pixel can give
us a status on that.

I assume that for most people, their Mandrake configuration is dual boot
with Windows. I tried this on an old P100 and it trashed my Win2000
parition. Most people I know are still using Win98, but if WinXP doesn't
take off then Win2000 will become an even more popular choice. Who knows,
WinXP may have the same problem, and I have to remind myself that it
doesn't matter whether or not people actually like WinXP, but what Dell
and HP, etc. are shipping with their PC's.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>