On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Fabrice FACORAT wrote:

> Le Vendredi 21 Septembre 2001 15:56, David Walluck scribit :
>
> > Unfortunately, these drivers aren't offered during the install. It could
> > be nice if install automatically connected to the NVIDIA FTP site and got
> > them.
>
> > Same for winmodmes too.
>
> how can you connect to internet to take the drivers if your modem ( winmodem
> ) doesn't work :)

You guys are too technical :P When I said the "same" I meant a way for the
binary-only drivers to be provided. Connecting via FTP seems to get around
the license preventing redistribution. Obviously, for winmodem drivers
this is not possible. Although, with another connection like broadband, it
would still be a help.

I'm sorry if my thoughts are always too clear :)

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>