>> > I remember having reported some problems in new supermount
borsenkow> incarnation
>> > ... what is the status? Was something fixed in the meantime?
>> >
>> > -andrej
>> >

>> hmm.  i believe juan may still be frantically chewing away on rw, but
borsenkow> ro
>> seems ... eh...well...
>> each will have his own opinions.

borsenkow> What opinions? I get "busy VFS inode, destructing" every time I shutdown
borsenkow> system with supermounted drive. I just say that first version (-18mdk?)
borsenkow> was way too buggy and it was very easy to block access to your drive
borsenkow> until reboot (and do not forget total KDE freeze trying to access
borsenkow> supermounted drive). I have not seen anything supermount-related in
borsenkow> changelogs so far so I assume it is not fixed.

All known/reported bugs are fixed in -26mdk.
And there has been fixes in the meanwhile, for the rest, if there was
no patch, was because the fix was not ready :(((((((((

* Sun Sep 23 2001 Juan Quintela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.4.8-26mdk
- new supermount patch, this time fixes the oops.
- stat fixes.

* Sat Sep 22 2001 Juan Quintela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.4.8-25mdk
- new supermount patch.

* Mon Sep 17 2001 Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.4.8-24mdk
- supermount fixes (a lot of them, this time should work). (P306). (juan)

* Wed Sep 12 2001 Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.4.8-23mdk
- supermount upgrade (P305) (juan)

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy