On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 01:45:11PM +1000, Geoffrey Lee wrote:

> > So fribidi goes ahead and uses glib-1.2... Any idea's on how to get it
> > to compile with glib-2.0? Hack in support for pkg-config?
>
> _Must_ we compile this with glib 2.0 ...? It's still development stuff ...

The problem is, for pango to link with external fribidi library, fribidi
must be linked against glib 1.3.x in turn. Another choice is to upgrade
pango to newest version, which contains a mini fribidi library inside, so
that the external fribidi library can be removed completely from cooker.
I have almost finished creating all these RPMs .... but that's another
story.

Abel